Pear & Olive by Slumberhouse

Zdravets, Aglaia, Massoia Bark, Olive, Cognac, Pear.

So, you wish to smell like a big ass pear with woody undertones do you? If your answer is yes, then Pear & Olive should suit you perfectly.

Every review I've read already is telling in its own way. Some can't wrap their head around the concept, let alone the aroma; while others simply enjoy the uniqueness of it. As for me.....well I can't say I get the same olfactory experiences others do. The greasiness is one of the qualities I simply don't get, however I do get Pear with woods and a subtle undercurrent of booziness.
It's not groundbreaking, but it really is a nice rendition of Pear.....if you go for that sort of thing.

The concentrations are high in Slumberhouse releases, so it stands to reason that Pear & Olive has extremely good longevity. It doesn't disappoint in that area and the sillage is above average as well.

I wouldn't relegate this scent to certain temps since it smells like spring-summer but is substantial for fall-winter. Personally, I like Pear-Woods-Booze and have no qualms about rocking this. I do hate the price point though, so a sample wear is highly recommended before shelling out almost $6 per ml.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited