Marche De Tabac by West Third Brand

Tobacco, Anise, Orange, Cedar, Sandalwood, leather, Clove, Musk.

Fans of Versace's Dreamer may just want to give this a spin. It's in that wheelhouse, but not a spot-on clone. This is one of the better clove implementations I've come across as of late and it adds a nice dimension to Marche De Tabac's opening accord.

There are moments where I think I'm getting whiffs of mint, but I believe it's the way the clove is interacting with the Tobacco, Anise and Citrus notes. Be aware that this also goes on a bit oily and if you think that may be an indicator of good longevity, you would be correct. This creation is also linear like the others I've worn from this house, but I still haven't sampled one yet I've disliked.

Upon application, Marche De Tabac salutes you with the house note of Tobacco accented with hints of Orange, subtle Licorice and Clove. It's a rather dense accord that stays very full with about average sillage. The projection is very intelligent and with 3 sprays of this, you can call it good.

The drydown affords more of the same, albeit at lower presence and reveals soft woods on my skin. You may experience more of the leather and Musk than I do, but that's all part of the fun. What I do get during the wearings is pleasing and I'm impressed with not only the aroma, but the longevity as well. It lasts approximately 8 hours on me, so there's good bang for the buck. Thumbs up from Aromi for West Third Brand's Marche De Tabac. As usual, a sample wear is recommended before purchase.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited