Sandalo per Teti by Laura Tonatto

Orange, Lemon, Tea, Lavender, Sandalwood, Wood notes.

Laura Tonatto's Sandalo per Teti goes on the skin unlike any other Sandalwood scent I own or have tried. The Tea infused Lavender is, after a few minutes, accompanied by an edgy citric accord ( with peel ) that gives me the illusion of spice. This tea-like salutation, leading to a Sandalwood finish, is what I find unique. It begins on the sharp side, but balances out rather nicely quickly.

The rendition and implementation of Tea here is very interesting to me. On my skin, it's a standout note and I can detect how the lavender is interacting with it. Apparently, it's a combination that has me continually smelling where I applied it. The citric accord has receded after 5 minutes and lurks in the shadows for a little while longer, before relinquishing itself to the encroaching sandalwood.

Once into the base and drydown stages of Sandalo per Teti, a pleasant and polite Sandalwood accord emerges. It's not loud, assertive or astringent. It has a hint of "cream" to it and is still accented by the Tea note that has been alive on my skin since the onset.

Sandalo per Teti is a 15 year old release and works well on me as a woody with manners and curious personality. Sillage is moderate, with longevity approximately 5 hours before reapplication. Half of that time this performs as a personal space scent. Thumbs up from Aromi for Laura's interpretation of Sandalwood. As always, a sample wear is highly recommended.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited