Exotica by Remy Latour

Black Currant, Mandarin, Cyclamen, Freesia, Muguet, Rose, Fruits, Amber, Cedar, Musk, Sandalwood

Looking at what I consider gaudy packaging, I figured I was in for an unpleasant wear at best and just maybe a scrubber. Amazing how visual stimuli can make me presumptuous about different things I come across. I come to find that, while not a terrific feminine by any means, Exotica is rather pleasant and I enjoyed sampling it. Yes, it is a fruity floral but it wears evenly and has manners. The tuning of Freesia, Red Fruits and Woody Musk are balanced and afford whoever wears this a comfortable experience. I would have no problem being next to a woman who was rocking this.

The rendition of Amber provides a soft resin that's in keeping with the aforementioned. There's not one specific player that jumps out at you once this is developing on the skin. A bit blurred perhaps, but it works. Marketed as an Eau de Parfum, Exotica wears much more like an Eau de Toilette that lacks depth.

The price point for this fragrance, at auction, is a very mixed bag. The normal collusion for pricing is absent and it varies tremendously. That side, my opinion is that this perfume should be sold at extremely economical prices due to totality and quality. Exotica is pleasant and safe, but innocuous enough for me to be unwilling to shell out any serious cash. It does have merit as a feminine scent to wear in warmer months when one doesn't want to spotlight themselves and yet still wear fragrance. Smelling this surely won't cause one to experience an epiphany, but it won't result in anything negative either. Sillage is moderate with longevity approximately 4 hours on me. Neutral rating from Aromi for Remy Latour's Exotica and as always, a strong recommendation to sample before purchase.

Comments

  1. Thanks for the information. Hope devotes will be careful after reading this post.Regards.

    Exotic Perfume

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited