Just a little somethin somethin about some Ebay sellers..............

Yea, we've all heard the stories ranging from bad to outright horrendous when discussing the bay on forums. Fragrance purchasers have been sold fakes, switched or rancid scents or simply outright spanked for their money.

What we don't hear enough about are the good sellers. Yes, good sellers who use the bay to do business. Are they the minority? Human nature will have us automatically thinking "of course they're the minority" !!! Honestly, I don't know if they are or aren't as I've been fortunate enough, over the years, to have dealt with mostly honorable sellers. In that group of good sellers, there is even a smaller contingent of people who go the extra mile and restore your faith, in not only purchasing there, but in people.

Common sense dictates there's going to be good and bad, with a good dollop of gray area, thrown in for general principles. This is why I'm persuaded to post this because sellers who quietly going about doing nice things should be mentioned. They don't do it for a pat on the back, but they deserve one.

Now, I have purchased untold amounts of merchandise, over the years, using 3 different ebay accounts. The vast majority of sellers have been good to go and that's what buyers deserve and expect. They hold up their end of the deal, like they should, all the while ready to make a wrong right, if need be.

The terrific sellers I'm referring to are so because they are quality people to begin with. I won't go into my experiences with them, except to say I have no reason whatsoever to give them props, on an ad-free blog, if it weren't true. With me, they have gone above and beyond my expectations and one way I can let others know is right here on this post. The 2 sellers I'm plugging here are the same 2 I've mentioned in other posts. mrscentman and jessiecat from ebay get an enormous thumbs up from Aromi. They deserve it for their communication, integrity and generosity.

Comments

  1. I agree, and my guess is that there is a small percentage of sellers who are dedicated to selling fakes and they get most of the attention on the major sites. The vast majority, who are just trying to get a reasonable price for their bottles (and often fail to do so!) are rarely mentioned. My major concern with them (mostly "pickers," it seems) is that many don't pack the bottles as securely as they should.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited